Thursday, December 29, 2011

Recovering form the holidays

We are still her and trying to settle back into a normal routine again. Holidays with little ones are so fun, but also cause tantrums, lack of sleep, and overstimulated children.

Jamie was spoiled with toys, and Rebecca got some cute cloths and fun toys also. Over all it was GREAT.

Well I thought I was done sewing for the year, but after seeing this tutorial I pulled out the sewing machine and started in after Christmas. (I really need to get a craft room put together).


I am LOVING making them, and they are so useful!. I made one with flame fabric for James sister's youngest birthday gift (his birthday is the 5th of Jan). He got 2 Hot Wheels tracks for Christmas and has cars galore. I hope it helps him and his mom keep them all together.

I think the best part is you can make them the size you need. The one above is only 5 inches around, but the one I made for the Hot Wheels cars is 7 inches. The 7 inch size is perfect for so many things! I could even see these used as make-up bags.

Hope you have a happy and safe New Year! 


No comments: