Friday, December 23, 2011

Getting in the Christmas spirit

I have to admit that I have not really felt in the "Christmas spirit" of things this year. I am not sure what it is but I just kind of feel out of it.

I love Christmas music and gathering with family and friends. I love giving little sentimental things, and backing goodies. But none of that has made me feel Christmas-y.

Anyway, Christmas music always makes me happy even if I am struggling to feel the Christmas spirit.

Hope you are getting all the last little things done and will enjoy a nice Christmas with family or friends.

If you are like me and are having a hard time feeling the Christmas spirit too or maybe you would just like to have some Christmas music to listen to. Here are some of my favorite artiest and songs this time of year. :)
12 Days of Christmas
Carol of the bells
 
O Holy Night


Merry Christmas! and my God bless you and your family!

No comments: