Tuesday, December 13, 2011

6 Months Old

Rebecca is 6 months old today!

Half a year already! WOW time sure is flying. And the best part is WE ARE STILL NURSING! I can not tell you how happy I am to have made it this far. With Jamie I only got to nurse him till 4 months. My supply was dropping and I just did not have the knowledge to fix it. Now thanks to the good let down ladies I have learned so much about nursing that no mater what speed bump comes I have the resources to over come it.

Well back to the star of today. Rebecca is so active. She roles over both ways, scoots backward and side to side, sits up with little support, sings (its supper cute), laughs, still no teeth, and weighs 18 lbs 12.5 oz! Over all just a perfect little girl. So blesses with my baby girl





Letter to Rebecca...

 Dear Rebecca,

    6 months old already! You are such a joy. Each day you wake with a smile and are super happy. You are growing, learning, and exploring the world around you. You are amazed by your brother, and find him quite amusing. Your Daddy and I are so blessed to have you in our lives. You always make us smile. Your laugh and giggles just make our would bright. We are excited to celebrate your first Christmas with all our family and make memories with you. Keep growing and learning each day my little June Bug.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy.

No comments: