Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 here we come!

Happy New Year!

So many good things came out of 2011, and 2012 is looking quite promising! here are a few things I hope to accomplish in 2012

  1. Lose some weight. I hope to lose 30 lbs over the whole year. I have to start eating right and being more active with the kids if I ever hope to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Who knows maybe I will do 5k. Hey, if my 70+ grandmother with a hip replacement and knee injections can do it I should be able to, right?
  2. Remodel 1 more room. I really would like to get 2 done but I am trying to be realistic. It takes money and we are only able to use income taxes on home improvements so it takes some time.
  3. Sew more. I have such inspirational friends that craft all the time. It also just makes you feel good about yourself when you have that finished product that looks store bought. I have to make and finish 2 quiet/busy books by June. We have a wedding the kids are in and are either flying or driving so we will need seated activities.
  4. Start attending church. I need to find one that works for my family. One that is close and focuses on fellowship. 
  5. save money buy couponing. Not the exctrem you see on TV. All though if I get to that point then my local food bank will be thriving. :)
Well I think that sums it up for now. Here are the last photos of the kids from 2011. Jamie was being shy, lol. 



No comments: