Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh the life...

Well our life has been a little crazy. We moved the computer out of Jamie's room now that he has the side off his crib. Manly because my I-Pod home sat on the desk and he was putting CD's in and out of it on his own. Since he already ruined the I-Pod rest by pulling the I-Pod off, I did not want him to break the CD part.

We also switched computer towers (the other one was more for pictures, and this one is more for James gaming) I don't have the right cable to upload pictures right now. The other tower had a slot for my memory card as here this one just has USB hookups. So no pictures today, sorry.

Anyway, since last week Rebecca had a stomachs bug. She could not keep a feeding down for about 24 hours. It was quite sad. She was a happy smiley little thing though. She is much better now, and has started what I like to call "singing" all the time. She will start cooing and just making noise and it goes on and on and on. It is the cutest thing. I have video but like I said above it will have to wait for another post.

Jamie is his same old wild self. His new things (if I need a few minutes to get something done, or just to use the bathroom in peace) is pictures and stamping. He loves to get a hold of my camera or phone and snap shots of everything. I love that he is also into crafts and stamps. The other day I let him use some stamps and an ink pad. He loved it. He even took a few stamps to bed (after they had been cleaned off). He is my art boy. I can convince him to do anything that has paint or ink or glue involved.

So that is what is going on around here. Until I get the appropriate cable to hook my camera up to the computer I am afraid the blog will be a little boring since the kids pictures are kind of a center piece to this.

No comments: