Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Every years since Jamie was born we went to Nick's for our pumpkin picking and fall fun. They have a train, hay rides, hay maze, bouncy castles, wood cut outs for pictures, and of course pumpkins galore! I have enjoyied making this a yearly thing and getting pictures that we can look back on and say "this was the year you where _ age and this is how big you got by the next year!"

Pictures are my weakness. I take a 100's of pictures and feel guilty if I don't have like 30 from each month of my kids first year of life. I want to always be able to look into those innocent faces. To remember all the smiles and how they just make my heart melt with the little cute things they do.

Anyway on to the man attraction: our pumpkin outing! This year we where cut short because of rain. So I did not get nearly as many as I wanted or planned. We still had fun and got ice cream afterwards.

 Jamie was scared of the giant pumpkins.
 Jamie the SUPER HERO!!
 If I had my other computer tower hooked up I could show you his picture form last year. He is doing the same thing with his finger then too!
 Rebecca wanted the hay. She is also wearing Jamie's first Halloween costume. It was the warmest thing we have that fits her right now, and she looked really cute in it! You can't tell but she has a pink bow to help make it girly. :)
 Jamie on his first train ride!
She just loves her brother. He is always making her smile and laugh.

I wanted to get pictures of the kids siting with pumpkins all around, but by the time Jamie and I finished the hay maze it was beginning to down pour. Oh well, we still got some good memories today!

No comments: