Wednesday, September 7, 2011

little momments

So one of the things we did when Jamie was born was have his hand-prints made on a ceramic tile by A blessing from above. I am so glad we took the time to capture that little moment in his life. Kids grow so fast its unreal. I felt it was important to spend the extra money on something that will last forever so that when he is bigger I can look back and see how his little hands and feet use to be.


So when we found out that little Rebecca was on her way I set aside money so I could do the same for her (can't favor on over the other you know).

I picked up hers today and was so excited I had to share them all.

 
Are they not precious!? 

I love the mommy and daddy ones!!
They have found a home on the shelf across from our front door. The ones of their hands and feet are going to go on another wall with pictures of the kids. 

I highly recommend keep sakes of any kind. The do it yourself kits at hobby lobby or other craft stores are a great way to still have the memories without the cost. I am so thankful to have the teeny tiny hand forever in ceramic. 

They truly are my little blessings. Even when Rebecca is up every 2 hours all night long and Jamie won't let me have 5 minutes to myself. I love them and can hardly go a hour without them. I am still learning how to balance to kids and the house work. I just keep remind myself that they will not be little forever, and to enjoy them as much as possible. They don't care if the laundry is unfolded or that the dishes are not done. They just want mommy's time and love. So every day I try and make sure that they get some of my undivided attention. 


Oh and Rebecca is now 12 weeks old! time sure does fly!
Here she is styling my Silly Spider Halloween bow.
ain't she just a cutie!

No comments: