Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Whirl wind weekend

My friends Michael and Sarah got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful small town wedding. I did not get any pictures because not only was I a bridesmaid but the bridal party was responsible for setting up and taring down the wedding and reception sites. Needless to say we staied quite busy. 
I also had Rebecca with me, but she was a perfect little angel. She slept through most of the decorating. Played happily with herself or the other little ones that where there. And most of all barley cried on the almost 2 hour dive up and down.

After now being involved in 3 weddings in one way or another I am extremely happy with my original decision to elope with James. Some times I miss having the dress and the pictures, but I just remind myself that one day we will do the formal ceremony. I am married to my best friend and that is more important to me then the other things.

Anyway, Jamie got to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Conrad. He had a blast and did not want to come home. I think Jamie would be okay with moving into their house some days, lol.


Well like I said, we stayed really busy at the wedding so I only got one picture on my phone of Rebecca in her little dress.

No comments: