Sunday, September 11, 2011

Something New...


I love weddings...They are just so beautiful! Our friends Marc and Chelsie got married this weekend, and James and I where blessed to be apart of it.

Marc and Chelsie are such a fun couple to hang out with. James meet Marc at work about a year ago, and became good friends instantly. For months they said they needed to get Chelsie and I together because we would be perfect friends. And they where right. We love to just hang out and laugh. It helps that the guys love gaming and the girls love kids so we always have something fun to do and talk about.

I hope our friendship keeps growing for many years, because Jamie has taken to calling them "My Marc, My Chelsie" (his is so cute!)

It was a BEAUTIFUL day for a wedding!



 Aren't they just cute together!

No comments: