Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 months

I can't believe it has been 3 months already. It seems like Rebecca has always been here. She is just a joy and such a happy baby. It could be because I am not as worried about doing everything "right" this time around so I am more relaxed, but she is the perfect little girl (in my opinion). I am focusing on doing what works for us and trying my hardest to sort through all the knowledge I have read about raising kids. Some times to much information is a hindrance not a help (as I learned with Jamie).

Anyway, as I did with Jamie (only on paper since I was not blogging back then) I wrote Rebecca a latter so she will know how she has changed our lives at only 3 months old.


Letter to Rebecca...

Dear Rebecca,

I have a hard time realizing how fast you are growing and changing. You are the best little girl. You sleep wonderfully for mommy, and are always full of smiles and giggles. You brother Jamie loves you to piece. He can't wait for you to start playing with him. Daddy is always happy to talk to you and has now changed 2 of your diapers. There are so many things that I look forward to sharing with you. You are just a joy. You love  having people talk to you and are always willing to give a smile to a stranger. Everyone falls in love with you. Daddy and I feel so blessed to have you as our daughter. You are such a blessing! I look forward every morning to your smile and watching you grow, learn, and change.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy


No comments: