Tuesday, July 19, 2011

yummy art

My 2 year old was needing some mommy time this week. So while little sister took one of her naps Jamie and I made some edible finger pants. He really loved it, but next time we will do it shirtless to avoid 2 pieces of art at the end. lol.

Here is what you do...


take plain or vanilla yogurt, food coloring, 
mix desired amount with colors of your choice
 AND PAINT!!
You can wipe it off or eat it once you are done  
(I suggest eating because then it can also double as snack ;)


Not sure were I first saw this, but we did it last summer at my grandma's daycare. She had kids form age 1 to 10 and I think the older girls enjoyed it more then the little ones.  

Next year I think I may let Rebecca and Jamie paint each other and then eat or wash it off in the pool. what a site that will be :)

No comments: