Monday, July 25, 2011

25 years, 6 weeks, and 27 months

So this week is my 25th birthday. I am not sure how to feel about it. I love that I am not a naive 'thinks I know it all' 16 year old any more, but I also miss the innocence of being like 4. I have not had the easiest life nor have I always made the right decisions. I have done my best to learn form my past and hope to teach my children how to not repeat my mistakes.

Also this week my little girl is 6 weeks old! I am more confused about how to feel on this one. I love her more and more each day. Her toothless smiles she gives so freely and her wonderful stretches of sleep that happen now and then are a mothers dream. I am loving all 11 lbs of her. Yep I have a chunky monkey.

Jamie is 27 months this week as well. He is being the best big brother I could hope for. He is having his moments as any 2 year old does; not wanting to eat veggies, or refusing to eat dinner, only wanting Icy-pops or juice. Many of our disagreements are over not getting junk food and not eating what mom says he has to.

So over all I guess this week is a big one for my family. We are all still learning how to be a family of 4.

Here are a few cute pictures of my growing babies. 

yes I gave her fake pigtails. lol

No comments: