Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One month old

Now that we have recovered from our very long and busy 4th of July weekend we are back to enjoying our lazy days. Unless we have someplace to go Jamie does not even get dressed, and with it being hot (80's and 90's) some days it is nothing but diapers from sun up to sun down around here.  It is always cute to see my  little ones in nothing but their cute fluff.


Rebecca has been a perfect little girl. We are just now experiencing fussy, unsettled tummy issues. Not sure if its something I ate (she is exclusively breastfeed) or acid reflux. So we are working on figuring it all out. She is such a good happy little thing that it is hard to see her uncomfortable and fussy at all.



already a month old and Jamie loves her more and more each day :)


I just can't get enough of my little ones. I am truly blessed :)

No comments: