Monday, November 14, 2011

BUSY

I have been a bad blogger. I have been consumed with kids, house, working at my Grandma's, and making bows. On top of that James has been sick with a cold (or something like it) for a week. With his store in transition from his old manager leaving, and the now one not able to start yet, he has had to take over the roll. Why they did not Just make him manager is a long story, but to sum it up: James has not been properly trained for the position by he's previous manager. SO, with all that going on this week I have not had my few minutes every now and then to post.

I have been a good mommy and still take LOTS of pictures. :) It is a good thing I have a good camera on my phone because that is the easiest way to get pictures of my little guys. I always have my phone on me.

Lets see...OH! we all so got a new roof put on the house. The old one was damaged by hail we have had the last few summers so insurance paid for it all. We find out by Tuesday if we get new gutter paid by insurance too. :)

Jamie looks like a boxer this week. He was playing on my bed and dove to catch a soft football and hit the windowsill (our bed is up against 2 the walls). His whole right eyelid is black and blue. I am just thankful he did not brake anything or get a concussion.

Rebecca is happy as ever. She is drooling and chewing on everything. I would not be surprised if we have teeth within the month. OH! She is also 5 months old now! Where has the time gone? She is wearing 9-12 month cloths already. If that gives you any idea of how chunky she is (she is SUPER CHUNKY!).

I think that wraps up our highlights of the week.



I just can't get enough of that happy girl!  :)

No comments: