Thursday, November 17, 2011

Big Brother LOVE!

Jamie is so in love with his sister that it makes my heart melt. He is always wanting her to talk to him and to hold her and just always in her face. It gets to be a little overwhelming for her some times and I have to make him back off. Or I will just get her to sleep and Jamie goes and wakes her up becasue he wants to play. He always wants her involved in everything he is doing.



Yes, he drives me nuts always bugging Rebecca because that gives me less time before she is done with one activity and needs my attention.

We are also getting closer to crawling! Rebecca now scoots from side to side, front to back, and rolls from her back to her tummy and form tummy to back again. she has not figured out that this is a way of mobility though so she stays in a general location. She is also a pro at banging her head on the floor. Not entirely on purpose. She will be trying to scoot forward and not realize that she is off her nice soft play mat and BONK her head on the hard wood floor.


 Just love that drooly face!
If we don't have teeth before Christmas I will be very surprised.

No comments: