Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rebecca is here!!!

Our little girl is here! She is as perfect as any parent could ask for. Big Brother Jamie is adapting. He is a little demanding and in need of extra attention, but over all he is doing great for a 2 year old.




Incase you are interested labor was as easy as labor can be. I was induced because little Rebecca had a 2 vassal umbilical cord. It can cause complications if we where to go past her due date (along with many other worries that we over came during the pregnancy), so the date was set. Labor was just annoying until my water broke. Then the sharp pain started. After about 2 hours of increasing pain I was caving and asked for an epidural (my plan was to not have one, but oh well). So I got my epidural about 3:40. Once it kicked in they checked me and it was time to push. Little Rebecca was here at 4:03 and only about 4 pushes. I feel kind of silly for getting the epidural now but in the moment I did not know I only had 20 minutes left I was anticipating another 2 hours plus. Anyway lesson learned: have them check before getting the epidural next time ;).





Oh, and I forgot to mention how wonderful James was during labor. He made sure I had anything and every thing I needed/asked for. Even though me in pain was making his stomach hurt he stood by me and it was not until after she was here and eating happily that he sat down and I realized how wiped he was.



Anyway here are some pictures of my beautiful little girl and some of the family that where able to come by and enjoy her already.
Aunt Jessica giving her niece love


Grandpa Jack, and Jamie not so sure about this little thing.


Nana all the way form Texas

My Baby Girl!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one amazing women!!! I love you!!!!
You have blessed me beyond words!!!