Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day and back to work


Fathers Day was great!
James has been wanting a Batman t'shirt for a long while now but was never able to find one in his size. So about a month ago I found one online and ordered it for him. He was like a little kid on Christmas when he pulled it out of the gift bag. Now all the Prosky men have Batman t's so we had to take a picture. Oh and they all have motorcycles too so the bikes had to be in the picture!

Best 3 generation picture, right! lol
What good sports I have in my life.

We can't leave out the little princess. Even though she slept most the day away.



Yes it may have been a gas bubble but I was so excited to catch it with the camera.

Well, James is back to work today. We will see how it goes with just me in the house and my 2 little ones. Jamie is being a great big brother. Fussy and demanding at times but I expected that. He asks to hold her all the time and is always sneaking a kiss or two to her.

I feel truly blessed with my little family. HAPPY MONDAY WORLD!

1 comment:

Nikki Schreiner said...

Those pictures are classic!!! Hope it goes well for you today, let me know if you need anything! :)