Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cuttie Pies

I can't help but love how darn cute my kids are now and then. I especially love the infant stage Rebecca is in. There is so much innocence that I just can't take enough pictures of her to try and capture it all.

I am also happy to announce that we are all at the end of that nasty cold bug we had. We have the occasional runny nose or cough but back to normal otherwise. Unfortunately we had to miss the quick trip to Kansas to see my great grandma for her 90th birthday. It was not worth risking her or other family members getting this bug.

OH! and Rebecca has her 2nd tooth!! (that explains the crabby "don't leave me mommy" baby she has been the last few days.) Glads she is back to her happy self today.
 

 This is how Rebecca scoots around the house, lol.



Jamie is such a nut when I get out the camera.




Can you see her tooth? :)


No comments: